VIPA has been designed from the ground up to give the operator total confidence when taking voltage and current readings. The absence of threaded connections means the VIPA is ready to go straight from the pouch and connections will not come loose during operation. The linearly driven bed of nails creates a low-resistance electrical contact with wire cores through the wire insulation.
- Hardwired conductor path from bed of nails to connector. No threaded connections.
- Linearly driven bed of nails to prevent wire shearing
- Single-handed operation
- Colour-coded pairs
- Non-conductive body material
- Shrouded covers used for insulating exposed target wires
- A choice of cables in either ultra-flexible silicone or hardwearing PVC